Trump vs Obama - Who's your favorite and why?

Darran

Newcomer
Trophies
who is your favourite and why???

for me I can't say that Trump is perfect but he is far more better than Obama. He is a anointed servant of God who deserve to be the president of a mighty nation USA. By the way, the citizens of America be always wiseful in whatever you do because the rest of the nations look up on u. God bless America

I voted for both! People are surprised when I tell them that but for the longest time I only voted for a person I reviewed and thought would do the best job instead of sticking to a political party. I'm not sure how I will vote next time though because it was easiest this last time to just do a straight party ticket for Republican.

I voted for both! People are surprised when I tell them that but for the longest time I only voted for a person I reviewed and thought would do the best job instead of sticking to a political party. I'm not sure how I will vote next time though because it was easiest this last time to just do a straight party ticket for Republican.

I can see that a lot of people wanted the first black President to vote for Obama. Personally I think Trump is a better President then Obama was ever intentionally going to be (no offense to anyone who likes him. But he wasn't a good president by his own choosing). At least Trump chooses to do things effectively. I don't agree with using Twitter as his kick-stand to bash people. He's better off leaving twitter along however he has played an important role in our country by lowering taxes for the upper and middle class which in turn will help the economy long term and create more jobs. Were in quite a mess the United States with much debt to pay off as well but if anyone can at least make the correct impact it's Trump. It could be anyone to make an impact but no one listens to politicians. He's a business man and people like that and people listen to him. It's better than being ignored

neither of them were really great, I think Obama could have done well but the rest of the government was against him so he kept being blocked at every little thing he tried to do.

for me I can't say that Trump is perfect but he is far more better than Obama.
Agree with you.
I am not in US but in my country all people like Trump and voting for him for President 2020.

Like Demon mentioned, Obama had a lot of things blocked which is exactly why he couldn't do as much. Not from the US but if I had to choose, I would defo be team obama.

I think Trump is very misunderstood, wrongly called an extremist. Well, real extremists are bored with him - if that's saying anything!

I think Trump is very misunderstood, wrongly called an extremist. Well, real extremists are bored with him - if that's saying anything!
I agree, also recently in august 2022, the FBI raided trumps properties for some documents he had.
I wonder how that'll turn out. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back