Could Trials of Osiris be returning to Destiny 2?

Shortie861

Newcomer
Trophies
As a Destiny fan I am always looking at the latest news of what is going on in the world of Destiny and I am very excited to hear that Trials of Osiris will be making a comeback to Destiny 2! That is not all, we will also be getting map changes as well as multiplayer changes as well which is all very excited. These updates will be coming to the update on 1st October, Shadowkeep! Are you excited?

I am definitely excited. I wonder what could be the reason for them to have the update scheduled on 1st Oct. Looking forward to the game.

As a Destiny fan I am always looking at the latest news of what is going on in the world of Destiny and I am very excited to hear that Trials of Osiris will be making a comeback to Destiny 2! That is not all, we will also be getting map changes as well as multiplayer changes as well which is all very excited. These updates will be coming to the update on 1st October, Shadowkeep! Are you excited?

This is good news as that means that there are going to be improvements on the game. Trials of Orisis is a nice strategy game that can keep one glued to the couch all day long.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back