Do you use a touchpad or mouse?

Touchpad. I like to use my laptop all over the house so it would be annoying to use a mouse. Plus, I've just become used to using the touchpad and I would just be slower with a mouse.

I'm making use of the mouse when I play games since it gives me control over a whole lot of things in the game. When I play Pes football, making use of the mouse to do so is the real deal as I don't really enjoy making use of touchpad.

I'm using a wireless mouse. I will almost never use the touch pad. It's very uncomfortable and my settings are set to be very sensitive so when I use the touch pad the cursor flies all over the page. I love using a wireless mouse. It's convenient and just makes things way easier.

It's all about the mouse for me - especially if I get a mouse where I can change the DPI as that's a game changer for me anyway. I've gamed on laptops before and I can't imagine ever doing anything 'involved' on a touchpad, ugh. It's not good on my wrists at all lol and it just doesn't feel as responsive as one would like it to be.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back