TORN RPG FREE

OP
OP

Mattsuma

Hi carbon, I have been playing torn for 248 days now. Thank you for signing up, is your name joyfreak on torn? If so I have mailed you so just message me when you get to level 5 I will send you your $1m :). If you need any help also message me on the game and I will get back to you asap.

Reactions: Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
Hi carbon, I have been playing torn for 248 days now. Thank you for signing up, is your name joyfreak on torn? If so I have mailed you so just message me when you get to level 5 I will send you your $1m :). If you need any help also message me on the game and I will get back to you asap.
Yes, it’s JoyFreak. I’ll take a look shortly. How long does it take to get to level 5 on Torn?

OP
OP

Mattsuma

It all depends, it could take a day and it could take years , it all depends on how much time you put in and how you play.. there are lots of guides in the forums (in the game) on the best ways to do thing. At first when I got the game I wasn't that strook on the but now I can't get off it lol.

Reactions: Carbon

Carbon

Administrator
It all depends, it could take a day and it could take years , it all depends on how much time you put in and how you play.. there are lots of guides in the forums (in the game) on the best ways to do thing. At first when I got the game I wasn't that strook on the but now I can't get off it lol.
Okay, I will try more of it out and keep you posted when I reach level 5. Can you join clans on it?

OP
OP

Mattsuma

Yea, they're called factions. Different factions have different ways of playing the game and most factions will supply you with at least a ranch to live in. once you join a faction they will help you out alot. I will send you a link on the game for one of the best forums to read to help you get started :)

Reactions: Tek
OP
OP

Mattsuma

I would recommend anyone to try it, I never thought I liked games like this until I played this one.. it does take a few days to get into properly though. If you do decide you want to try it, do it through my link please :)

Reactions: Tek