[Top 5] War Thunder Best Rank 3 British Tanks That Are Excellent

Michaello2k

Trophies
My last article for today, it's gonna be about rank 3 tanks - if this era of tanks is your favorite, then this article is most definitely for you!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 5] War Thunder Best Rank 3 British Tanks That Are Excellent​

Updated: 04 Jun 2022 11:11 pm
achi.jpg

Fun!
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

Now that I have listed the best tier 2 tanks and you can check out my article. Please do it's really good you won't be disappointed. We will be moving onto tier 3 tanks. Now, these tanks are way better than tier 2 so that's why they're a rank higher no? Anyways they're made by the brits as you might have guessed by the title of the article and if you haven't well that's okay now you know. See we accept all people even those who were told they were special in school :).

5. Sherman Firefly​

sherm_fire.jpg

It doesn’t even fly!
For our first tier 3 tank, we have the Sherman. Ah, the classical tanks the Shermans. Why is it called the firefly? I don't know. Maybe it breathes fire or something. This is a medium tank with a battle rating of 4.7. I think that's good as well I don't know I failed maths at childbirth. The chassis of this tank was based on the original M4A4 Sherman tank. Which is pretty cool. And this tank also has the longest barrel. You'll be able to flex onthe other tanks with this knowledge.
Why this tank is dope:
  • A classical Sherman tank with high power output.
  • Battle rating of 4.7
  • medium tank.
Info:
Sherman Firefly - War Thunder Wiki

4. Challenger​

challen.jpg

Hits like Mike Tyson.
Do not challenge this tank to a battle as you will definitely lose the fight. No matter what you do you'll lose it. The armor of the tank is capable of absorbing some shots or completely bouncing off shots from its hull. Which is pretty good in my humble opinion. If you get flanked you can easily position yourself in the correct spot and you'll be fine by all means. Just make sure that they hit the front and not your sides or back.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back