[Top 5] War Thunder Best Rank 2 Tanks That Are Excellent

Michaello2k

Trophies
Alright boys, time for some rank 2 tanks. You're gonna have a good playing them cuz they're not as slow as the previous rank!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 5] War Thunder Best Rank 2 Tanks That Are Excellent​

Updated: 04 Jun 2022 11:10 pm
main_im_6.jpg

Rank II.
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

Alrighty lads, I have to present to you some of my favorite rank II tanks in the incredible world of War Thunder. I’ll analyze 5 tanks in total from countries such as Germany, USSR, the USA, and Great Britain. I’ll mention some of their pros and explain why you should grind for ‘em!

5. M4​

m4.jpg

Yankee!
This is an American Sherman tank that’s fairly mobile and can focus on a few targets at once, due to its turret traverse speed being relatively fast. Thanks to its HMG, it’s quite effective against hostile planes and specifically against tanks such as Marder III. It’s also good against T-34s, Pz.IVs and Chi-Nu’s!
Why this tank is dope:
  • Decent HMG
  • Powerful cannon, can even 1-shot
  • -10 degrees gun depression
More info:
M4 - War Thunder Wiki

4. Achilles​

achilles.jpg

Good thing that tanks don’t have heels!

This tank in total has a crew of 5, which means that this tank has a high chance of survival. Another thing that adds up to the survival of this tank is the .50 cal machine gun on top that can scare off enemy planes and other light targets. Achilles is pretty slopey as well, which makes it very likely for enemy shells to bounce off of you. Okay speed, alright gun depression, what else ya need? Perhaps thicker hull armor!
Why this tank is awesome:
  • Decent main cannon
  • 5-crew team
  • HMG on top

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back