[Top 5] War Thunder Best Premium German Vehicles That Are Powerful

Michaello2k

Trophies
Time for the best premium Kraut vehicles, aka tanks. I'll mention some of the coolest German tanks and analyze them!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 5] War Thunder Best Premium German Vehicles That Are Powerful​

Updated: 22 Jul 2022 7:29 pm
maus_2.jpg

Germans!
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

Premium German tanks have powerful, hard-hitting cannons and reasonably decent armor. German vehicles are pretty good for beginners and fun to play, although you should know a few things before grinding them. In this little article, I’ll explain how you should play them, what to watch out for, and mention some of their best features. Let’s begin with…

5. Sd.Kfz. 140/1​

sf_kfz.jpg

A tier I tank with a few uses…
You can use this tank as a support vehicle, due to the 20mm being relatively effective against other tanks if you want to immobilize them or damage other vital parts of the tank. The tank is pretty fast for its BR and has a small profile - you can use this as an advantage and scout enemies for your teammates. The third usage is using the tank as an AA weapon - it can engage anything that’s flying at a low altitude, which is useful if your teammates are constantly getting targetted. A fun tank, best played in the support role!
Why this tank is awesome:
  • A multirole vehicle, excellent support
  • Can target low-altitude planes/bombers
  • 20mm cannons are good enough for immobilizing other tanks, letting heavier tanks finish the job

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back