[Top 5] War Thunder Best Countries for Helicopters

Michaello2k

Trophies
And the last article for today, helicopters. They're cool as hell, I'll mention a few countries with the best helicopters. Have a good time and thank you for reading my articles <3!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 5] War Thunder Best Countries for Helicopters​

Updated: 09 Jul 2022 4:12 pm
main_imo_1.jpg

swish-swosh.
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. Ever since I was a b- wait for a second, I’m here to talk about countries with the best helicopters in War Thunder and that’s exactly what I’ll do - I’ll be talking about 5 nations in total, describe some of their best helicopters, what they’re good at, plus why you should grind for ‘em. Without further talking, let’s get started with our first nation:

5. France​

france.jpg

The baguettes.
I didn’t know who else to pick for the worst spot, so I decided to pick France. They’ve got some decent helicopters and I don’t think they’re that hard to learn, which is great for newer players who wanna try out flying helicopters. French helicopters kinda lack gun armaments but are equipped with missiles that eliminate ground targets quite efficiently.
Why French helicopters are gucci:
  • EC-665 Tiger HAD - worth grinding for, equipped with a decent payload that includes mistral missiles, which are considered to be some of the best missiles in the game.
  • In general, French helicopters seem to focus ground targets and if that’s how you like it, then you should focus on playing France

Very cool article but do I press W to fly or do I have to hold W to descend from the sky while flying?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back