Discussion [Top 5] LoL Best Keybinds Used By Pros

Rat

Trophies
Here are some of the best keybinds that professional players use!

Read the full article here: [Top 5] LoL Best Keybinds Used By Pros

So you want to improve your gameplay tenfold, but you have no clue how to do that? Well, the first thing you should do is learn as much as you can about the game by watching pro players or twitch streamers who have achieved a high rank, and the second way is by having comfortable keybinds or hotkeys.

You see, keybinds can either enhance your gaming experience or hinder it completely. Most League players don't change anything about the keybinds and just roll with the default ones they get once they install the game. That can be a bit of a bad thing since everyone is different and has different key combinations they are comfortable with.

I, for example, have almost every keybind changed to my preference, and some of those keybinds I got from pro players and some from my personal preference, which is exactly what we are talking about today. If you have no idea how to change your keybinds or what to change them to, let these pro players that I’ll mention today help you out. With that knowledge, let’s get into the article.

5. Søren "Bjergsen" Bjerg

Let us start this list off with a very popular player who currently plays mid-lane for a team known as the 100 Thieves. Bjergsen plays a lot of different champions and has a huge champion pool, so it’s really hard for other pro players to counter-pick him when going against him. Even though he plays a lot of champions he’s mostly known for his Syndra.

Like seriously, his Syndra is insane, and I have never seen anyone do some of the things he does with the champion. When it comes to his keybinds Bjergsen mostly uses the standard ones for abilities, which are Q, W, E, and R, but where he differs from other players is that he uses shift + mouse buttons 4 and 5 for items in slots 5 and 6.

The reasoning behind those keybinds is that they are quick and easy to use, and you don’t have to stretch out your hand to use the items. This comes in quite handy when you want to improve your reflexes and reaction speed. Another unique keybind that Bjergsen uses is for target champions only, which he has set at B.

Keybind Details:

Abilities: Q, W, E, and R.

Items 1-4: 1, 2, 3, and 5.

Item 5: Shift + Mouse Button 4

Item 6: Shift + Mouse Button 5

Ward: 4

Target Champions Only: B

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back