[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 3 British Planes That Are Powerful

Michaello2k

Trophies
Brits are well known for their excellent Spitifres and that's exactly what I'll talk about in this article. Prep some tea and have a good read :)

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 3 British Planes That Are Powerful​

Updated: 26 Jun 2022 10:50 pm
main_im_7.jpg

Do pilots drink teas?
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

Brits are known for a few things - their teeth, tea, and their planes in War Thunder. Britain was actually one of the first factions I have played and I had plenty of fun with Fury, Nimrods, and Gladiator planes in the first tier. But today, I am here to talk about the tier 3 planes - I shall quickly analyze their pros, how they look like and what they’re meant for. Let’s start then!

3. Spitfire F Mk XVI​

spitfire_lf_mk_ix_0.jpg

Beautiful.
This fighter is excellent for boom and zoom tactics because of its supreme dive speed - it’s the highest among all the other Spitfires. It’s also mounted with M2 heavy machine guns that are capable of shredding other planes to bits, bombers included. Besides, you can also optionally equip yourself with some bombs and drop them on ground targets. An incredibly decent plane!
Why this plane is dope:
  • Great dive speed, which makes this plane one of the most enjoyable boomers and zoomers in this tier
  • Alright firepower - M2 HMGs, should turn other fighters into a pile of dirt, bombers as well, although you might need longer bursts against them
  • Accurate bombs that should do plenty of damage to vehicle convoys
More info:
https://wiki.warthunder.com/Spitfire_F_Mk_XVI

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back