[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 3 Bombers That Are Excellent

Michaello2k

Trophies
And time for some bombers. Some people like to play with them and I don't blame 'em, it's very satisfying to drop a 5-ton bomb and kill everything, even your own teammates!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 3 Bombers That Are Excellent​

Updated: 09 Jul 2022 4:50 pm
bombru.jpg

Fly high, score high.
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

I will include three bombers from three factions - the USA, the best country in the world, maybe even in the whole universe, the Soviets, also known as the bad guys, and the Germans - I think that’s self-explanatory.
I’m going to explain some of their best features, how to play them and how much damage their bombs can cause. Let’s get right into it, lads!

3. Pe-8​

pe_8.jpg
Soviet brick.
Pee-eight is a soviet bomber - the plane looks like a sausage so the intimidation vibes are not too great. There are two ways of flying this thing and one of them is low-altitude flying, which should keep your belly part of the bomber safe and hard to attack. You could also try high-altitude bombing and fight off pesky fighters with your powerful armaments but make sure to pay attention to your surroundings and avoid enemies at all costs, due to your defensive armaments being averagely protected. The last thing that I’ll add to this bomber is its payload - it can drop a massive, 5-ton bomb that can even kill your teammates if you’re not careful enough!
Why this bomber is awesome:
  • A 5-ton bomb can inflict devastating damage to the enemy team
  • Defensive armaments are quite deadly
  • Can be played at low/high altitudes

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back