[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 3 American Planes That Are Powerful

Michaello2k

Trophies
Hello guys, after a short break I'm here to give you some of the newest articles that I have written for Gamersdecide. Enjoy the read :)

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 3] War Thunder Best Tier 3 American Planes That Are Powerful​

Updated: 26 Jun 2022 10:51 pm
main_imo.jpg

Time for the greatest country in the world.
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

American planes are very versatile in terms of durability and gameplay, if you want to use them for boom and zoom tactics, then they are most definitely for you, perhaps you fancy bombing, then hell yeah, they are for you!
But this time, I’ll talk about the best T3 fighters. These planes basically are designed for dogfighting, destroying ground targets and being on top of the scoreboard thanks to them - without further blabbing, let’s start with the first plane!

3. P-63A-10 Kingcobra​

yellow.jpg

Bomber-hunter!
You’re probably wondering why this plane is named Kingcobra. Well, because it’s a malicious bastard - its powerful 37mm cannons can obliterate bombers to bits and are perfect for surprise attacks. If dogfighting though is not your thing, this plane can also carry bombs up to 1500 pounds and focus on bunkers, bases and other ground targets!
Why this plane is amazing:
  • 37mm cannons that destroy everything
  • Plenty of deployable bombs, use them if your team can’t be arsed to play the objective
  • Awesome dive speed, don’t have to worry about wings disintegrating at higher speeds
More info:
P-63A-10 - War Thunder Wiki

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back