[Top 3] War Thunder Best Russian Premium Tanks That Are Powerful

Michaello2k

Trophies
My last article for today, this one is about premium Russian tanks in War Thunder. A pretty short, but cool article :). Enjoy and thanks once more!

Full link:

Teaser:

[Top 3] War Thunder Best Russian Premium Tanks That Are Powerful​

Updated: 22 Jul 2022 9:01 pm
cucko.jpg

Premium only.
Michaello's pictureBY: Michał Kalinowski
AD

Howdy fellers, today in this short article I will quickly analyze some of the best premium tanks in the world of War Thunder - try to explain what they excel at, how fast they are, how powerful their main cannons are, and yadi-yada.Also, I will mention tanks from tier 1, tier 5, and tier 6 - for some reason, there are no premium tanks on tier 7. Anyways, without further blabbing, let’s start with our first tank:

3. M3 Medium(Tier 1)​

m3_medium.jpg

Small but deadly.
M3 Medium is a rather unique tank, it’s capable of using two weapons at once, which are the 37mm M5 cannon and the 75mm M2. The frontal armor is pretty good and so is the armor surrounding the turret - it’s slopped and it’s possible for incoming shells to ricochet off of it. Another thing that makes this tank rather survivable is the crew - there are 6 crewmen in total operating this feller, which makes it pretty hard to put it out of commission.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back