[Top 25] LoL Best Settings That Give You An Advantage

Rat

Trophies
Sup everyone this is my article about the best 25 settings that give you an advantage while playing!

Read more about it on here: [Top 25] LoL Best Settings That Give You An Advantage

There are multiple ways to get better at League of Legends. Some people master 1 champion, some just get good at their role and don’t play anything else but what all of these people have in common are great custom settings that they set up for themselves.

Of course, everyone has different tastes in their League settings and no one is the same. For example, you won’t feel comfortable using the same mouse speed as a pro player. But what you can have in common with the pro players are some of the toggleable settings.

Such as attack move click and disabling auto-attack. Today I’ll be helping you out with the best League of Legends settings that you can use to improve your gameplay. So let’s get into the article!

25. Abilities on Q-W-E-R

This is self-explanatory. Using the stock settings for your abilities is the best way to improve so that way you have your other key binds for other settings to utilize. If for some reason you don’t have it set as Q-W-E-R you need to change it back to normal. That way you have more keys to work with. The best key bindings in my opinion are those that your left hand can handle alone and that are within the reach of your fingers.

Abilities on Q-W-E-R is good for:

• Easy memorization.
  • Each key is in the reach of your fingers.
  • You’ll develop fast reflexes by using Q-W-E-R.
How To Apply Setting:

• Press escape once in-game.
  • Go to hotkeys.
  • At the top, you’ll see a tab that says abilities and change them to Q-W-E-R.
  • Done

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back