The Top 20 Best Military Games In The World

Michaello2k

Trophies
Best Military Games

Military games are one of my favorite genres to play nowadays, modern military-based video games usually offer you jets, transport helicopters, combat helicopters, cars, tanks, multiple classes, and different types of weaponry!
Some of these video games also have awesome campaigns, eye-pleasing graphics, or incredible immersion - like BF1, for example.

Let’s get to it, fellers. Let’s start with our first game!

20. War Thunder​

Our first game on this list has to be War Thunder, a game that was released way back in 2012, you can either drive a tank or pilot a plane and engage in awesome dogfighting, either in the air or on land!

It’s an addicting arcade game with pretty as hell graphics, you receive XP for finishing games and you can use it to unlock new planes/tanks, different parts, etc. War Thunder has some purchasable content for real-life money, but you can get the game for free - and that’s the best part!

19. Battlefield V​

Welcome to BF5, a game where you can play as a WHAMEN on the front lines. This game is well known for historical inaccuracies and controversies, but it doesn’t stop this game from being fun to play. I played it a couple of times and there were times where I felt like I was in a movie, driving a jeep and almost getting blown up by artillery, getting chased by a dogfighter, getting nuked by some bazookas while hiding in a house - this game has some immersion, it’s just a shame that some of it was sacrificed for the sake of “polytycal korektnezz”.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back