The Top 15 Space Exploration Games That Are Amazingly Fun

Michaello2k

Trophies
uygfuygf.jpg

Another article to write today, folks. I’ll be torturing you with yet another article about games taking place in distant, cold, alien, and perhaps hostile space. So buckle up, sweethearts, let’s go on a voyage across the galaxies and slay some aliens. Or maybe befriend them or something!

15. STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order™​

I think this is the 1394th game about Star Wars. So many of those were released that I’ve lost track years ago. Although I’m not a huge fan of this genre(it became a bit recycled, boring), this game has pretty fun gameplay - it’s fast-paced and relatively a long game. If you like lightsabers, dodging stuff like a ballerina, then this game is for you.

14. The Outer Worlds​

A pretty good RPG with plenty of stuff to explore. Set your own colonies on countless, diverse planets and make friends or enemies on the way. The actions that you take in this game might contribute positively or negatively to your storyline. The game’s combat is fun, graphics-wise, the game is gorgeous and replayability is guaranteed!

13. Stellaris​

The game’s biggest pro is its awesome exploration - go on a journey where you’ll discover a long list of habitated planets, increase the size of your little space kingdom and do as much harm or good as you possibly can. The game allows you to be a complete A-hole everywhere you go. Hooray!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back