Reviews [Top 15] Most Anticipated Games Coming Out In 2023

Rat

Trophies
Here are some of the most anticipated games of 2023!

Read the full article here: [Top 15] Most Anticipated Games Coming Out In 2023

What’s up, gamers? I have some great news for you; 2023 will be the best year in gaming. There are so many great games coming out, and old franchises are being revived. It's a Christmas miracle. From Alan Wake 2 to Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2 to even goddamn Silksong, which was announced years ago, is being released this year.

If you’ve been wondering if you should be getting into gaming or have been putting off buying a new GPU or console, well, now is the time to do it. Today I’ll list some of the most anticipated games coming out in 2023 and list their release dates as well, so you can mark that date on your calendars. With that, let’s get into this article!

15. Echoes of the Living - Q4 2023 (PC)

Are you a boomer gamer like me? If you are, then there’s a game you should be excited about. You see, “Echoes of the Living” is a faithful recreation of the original style of Resident Evil games. By that, I mean that the game uses a fixed camera and the atmosphere just throws you back to the early 90s era of visual horror, and that’s one of the main reasons why the game is hotly anticipated to come out.

The main premise of the game is to survive the zombie apocalypse and find out what the hell went down. The game has a lot of unique puzzles and fun easter eggs to find. Most of the easter eggs are about the 90s era of video games, but that’s the fun part about it. The only downside is that it’s only coming to PC for now, and you can play the demo on Steam, which I highly recommend that you do as I’ve already played it a few times myself.

Fun Factor: 60/100

ss_987d3eab8dbe5a63d503137bc711e7d2c37bc06d.1920x1080-min.jpg

“Don’t you dare get up and try to bite me again!”

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back