[Top 15] LOL Strongest Champions According To Lore

Rat

Trophies
Here are the league of legends strongest champions according to lore!

Read more about it on here: [Top 15] LOL Strongest Champions According To Lore

When it comes to champion strength it can be separated into two different things. That being into lore strength and in-game strength. Those two are polar opposites. When it comes to lore strength there are many surprises.

Even while researching for this article I have been surprised by the sheer strength some of these champions possess. These champions come from all over Runterra itself and the way I listed and ranked these champions is by their accomplishments in the lore so far and if they ever fought multiple people or whole armies. Now that you know how I ranked these champions let’s get into the article itself.

15. Zyra

zyra_2.jpg
“Just a harmless flower.”

Zyra comes straight from the jungles of Kumugu. She did not live in the jungle as she was the jungle. Zyra’s tale is as old as time itself. She even survived the Rune Wars themselves but that’s a story for a different time.

A long time ago during the Rune Wars, an army legion got lost and stumbled upon her jungle. Without a second thought, Zyra eliminated them all and fed the remains to her carnivorous plants. She is not someone to mess with as she can take quick care of you and because she’s a plant she doesn’t possess the emotions of sympathy or kindness. So be careful when walking on her soil.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back