Opinion [Top 15] LoL Best Mid Player In The World

Rat

Trophies
If you have ever wondered who the best mid lane players are in the whole wide world well, wonder no more!

Read the full article here:

We've arrived at the lane that is most likely the most difficult in the game since they made the jungle so much easier. When it comes to the middle, you have to do everything. If one of your lanes is falling behind, you must go and help them. If your jungler is being attacked or fighting near your lane, you must go and assist. Furthermore, depending on the champion you're playing, you must either eliminate the enemy backline or ensure that your team can survive. To put it another way, there is a lot to do when playing this lane.

However, in this article, I will list the players who have mastered this role and are simply incredible at it. These players are well-versed in their lane and the champions they are currently playing. I'll also mention the champions that these amazing players are known for, as well as their mid-lane playstyle. Not everyone has the same playstyle, but perhaps you can pick up a few of the tricks and trips that these players have and improve your game, allowing you to rank higher than everyone else. So, let's get started!

15. Marek “Humanoid” Brázda

humanoid_worlds_2022.jpg
“AP champs are my jam.”

Marek Brázda, or "Humanoid" as most people know him, is our first player on this list. The player managed to achieve an achievement in his home country by becoming the Czech Republic's first player to compete in the World Championship. Not only that, but he was the first player from the Czech Republic to win a LEC title, and he qualified for the World Championship three times in a row. Humanoid, he enjoys playing AP champions such as Azir, Taliyah, and Syndra.

All of these champions allow him to quickly crowd-control large enemies and push waves, which is what he bases his playstyle on. If you ever wanted to improve your game and possibly even learn some proper wave management, I recommend watching how this player does it. He is currently a member of "Fnatic," but he began his career with "Dark Tigers" in 2015. Soon after, he joined another team, and he kept switching, but each time he switched a team, his gameplay improved and he became a better player.

Major Tournament Achievements:

• LEC Summer 2021 - 1st place (94,908$).
  • LEC Spring 2021 - 1st place (95,190$).
Marek “Humanoid” Brázda Highlights (Video By Solo Carry):

Marek “Humanoid” Brázda Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Humanoidlol

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back