[Top 15] LoL Best FPS Settings For Better Gameplay

Rat

Trophies
Sup homies this is my article for the best LoL settings to get more FPS!

Read more about it on here: [Top 15] LoL Best FPS Settings For Better Gameplay

When it comes to doing good in League of Legends the most important thing is having a high FPS and a low PING. If you don’t have one of those you’re out of luck. Because you won’t be able to perform at your best.

So today I’ll try my best to improve your FPS in the game by giving you a few tips and tricks. Of course, it’s up to you if you want to follow these tips but I do recommend that you do if you don’t have a high FPS count. Let’s get into the tips and settings to improve your fps!

15. Hide eye candy

This first one is relatively simple. By disabling this option it will give you approximately 2-8 fps. As a tech guy, I can say that this small FPS boost can give you an advantage in-game. When this setting is turned off it just removes the small animals that appear such as spiders, squirrels, snakes, and so on. It also turns off small animations in the river which it’s barely noticeable. But what is noticeable is your FPS. So let’s keep it high up in the sky!

Hide eye candy is good for:

• Getting a 2-8 extra FPS.
  • It isn’t noticeable at all unless you pay close attention.
  • Hides the champion's animations so their outline is more visible when casting abilities.
How To Apply Setting:

• Open the game and open the video settings.
  • Find the option “Hide eye candy”.
  • Disable it and enjoy the extra FPS.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back