The Top 15 Best Medieval Games That Are Amazing

Michaello2k

Trophies
Best Medieval Games

Do you like to slash other people with swords or daggers? Or perhaps you prefer to cut people in half with a two-handed axe? I remember playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare back in 2012, where I would annoy the Mason’s by throwing oil pots at them and watch them burn, then proceed to cut their heads off!

These sorts of games will most definitely turn you into a psychopath, but they’re fun so, oh well. Without further explaining what goddamn medieval games are about, let’s get into our first game:

15. The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt​

Play as Geralt, sometimes as Ciri, and hunt people or monsters for money - or perhaps because of moral reasons. Keep in mind, being a witcher, means that you are completely emptied of human emotions - that’s why you won’t struggle with annihilating other people or creatures.

You will be able to level up, acquire better armor or swords, discover the world which is filled with different terrains, NPC’s, and an amazing storyline. I also appreciate the setting that the game takes place in, it takes place in a medieval part of human history, mixed with magic ‘n’ stuff. Try this game out, one of a kind!

14. Kingdoms Reborn​

Lovely colony simulator, you’re gonna start with nothing and be in charge of some small, pathetic village, but with enough time, you’ll build an indestructible empire. The game has unlockable tech and building options in large quantities - you won’t run out of things to do in this game!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back