[Top 10] Reasons Why LoL Is Toxic (Yet Fun)

Rat

Trophies
These are the reasons why LoL is toxic but yet so fun!

Read more about it on here: [Top 10] Reasons Why LoL Is Toxic (Yet Fun)

We’ve all been there and done it. Everyone has been toxic in League of Legends at least once. Maybe it’s because you were down some levels and were being dominated by the enemy laner or maybe someone tilted you from the enemy team or your team. Things like those happen all the time.

Some people might resort to rage quitting while others might just farm until they are better than the enemy team and they’re able to solo carry the whole match. I wonder in which category you belong to, dear reader. Even though most people might say that they hate League of Legends while playing, deep in their hearts, it’s their favorite game to date. Now shall we go on with the list?

10. Ego

ego.jpg
“Ego is the number one cause of deaths in League of Legends.”

You surely heard before that having a big ego will kill you and it’s true. You’re better off with having a small ego since you’ll do much better. Never underestimate your opponent no matter what. Even I get a big ego from time to time and most of those times I end up losing a match. My ego gets lowered since I lost the previous match and I end up winning the next one.

That cycle keeps on repeating until I turn the game off for the day. But hey that’s the fun part of League of Legends. Yeah, you might get angry that someone else is doing better than you but isn’t that part of life. There will always be someone better than you and that person will shatter your ego which will result in you doing much better later. At least that’s how I see it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back