[Top 10] Most Fun Things To Do In Minecraft

Savhannah_Write

Banned
Trophies
Minecraft is a video game that allows gamers to explore, build and use their imagination to their maximum. It’s an open-world experience where you gather fun blocks and resources to create tools, armor and buildings.

If you’re new to Minecraft, you may find yourself stuck, unsure where to start or what to do, so here are the top ten most fun things to do in Minecraft

10. Taming Pets

screenhunter_03.jpg

Unlike many survival games, Minecraft allows you to tame some furry and feathery friends. These include various cat and parrot breeds, horses, donkeys, mules, llamas, dogs and frogs.

What’s fun and interesting about this, is that each pet can help you!

• Taming a dog can help you by attacking scary mobs, this comes in handy when you are in dangerous situations.
  • Cats scare off any sneaky creepers which blow up in close range. This is definitely helpful if you have a creeper farm. Cats will also often leave you a gift, if you sleep through the night with them.
  • Horses, mules and donkeys are excellent when it comes to transport. A donkey can even hold a chest to carry all of your items.
Taming an animal will make the pet follow you unless told to sit.

Here is a link to see how it’s fun:

9. Mining

screenhunter_04.jpg

If you love a challenge, mining in Minecraft can be a stressful experience, but with the right motivation and knowledge, it can be a thrilling and successful way to spend your time, with many useful ores to mine and mobs to fight. Whether caving or creating your own strip-mine/quarry, you may come across some helpful structures worth exploring, like mine shafts, dungeons or maybe even a stronghold!

So what exactly is fun about mining?

• Finding ores is always exciting
  • The satisfaction of killing mobs
  • The exploration of caves and decoration of mine entrances
If you’re new to Minecraft, finding ores and mining them could be confusing, here is a link that goes in-depth about mining:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back