[Top 10] LOL Strongest Mage Champions That Are Feared

Rat

Trophies
Hello hello people this is my article about the strongest mage champions that are feared!

Read more about it on here: [Top 10] LOL Strongest Mage Champions That Are Feared

So you want to know what the most feared AP champions are? Well, you’ve come to the right place, my friend. When it comes to mages they come in a variety of packs. You have your fighter mages, your burst mages, your support mages, and most importantly the mages who don’t do anything except farm.

But we aren’t talking about those today oh no we are talking about the mages who are feared more than anything. Even the presence alone of these mages can send shivers down someone’s spine. So with that let’s get into the list!

10. Annie

annie_5.jpg
“Do you want to play with me?”

At a first sight, this might seem like an innocent child that won’t do anything except murder you in seconds. Pretty much whenever Annie summons her bear on top of someone it's like calling a nuke in CoD. Annie can also give herself extra AP by casting E on herself. Also killing minions with Annie is easy.

You can last hit them with your Q and if you did it correctly you’ll get your mana back. How cool is that? But what makes Annie so feared is the fact that she can stun a whole team with her ultimate ability once her passive ability is up. Not only can she stun people but she can also nuke them to oblivion because of her insane damage scaling. Now if that isn’t something to be afraid of I don’t know what fear is.

Why Annie Is Powerful:

• Annie can nuke a whole team into oblivion with her ultimate ability.
  • She can give herself extra AP or her teammates once she casts E.
  • Annie can CS easily thanks to her Q ability giving back the mana.
  • Annie has insane AP scaling and she’s easy to play. That strikes fear into the enemy team.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back