The Top 10 LOL Best Life Steal Items

Rat

Trophies
items_1.jpg

Let me start this article by asking you a question. Have you ever wanted to survive a 1 on 3 gank bang action but you never had enough health to do so? Well, worry not because there’s something called life steal in this game. It does what the name says you steal life from other opponents.

In my opinion, these are some of the best items you can buy in the game simply because they keep you alive longer and it just looks so damn cool when you survive a 1v3 battle.

But enough of chit chat let’s get into the items!

10. Doran’s Blade

doransblade.jpg

Starting items for almost all AD champions!

At number ten we have Doran’s Blade. Let’s start this list off with the most basic item on this list. This item is so basic it puts basic white girls to shame trust me on that. Now, why is it basic you might ask?

Well, it’s the starter item of almost every ADC or AD champion. Almost everyone who’s AD will buy this item since it gives you a good 8 AD damage bonus for free, 80 health because why not and 2.5% life steal and allows you to heal yourself after you lost a shameful trade trying to smash the Miss Fortunes buttocks.

But instead, you got slapped so hard you lost 50% of your HP… pervert. The cost of this item is 450 gold and it’s worth the price. Now when selling this item you don’t get a lot of money back because the shopkeeper likes his shekels and will undercut you a lot something like on the show Pawnstars.

What makes this item great:
  • It’s a cool tiny sword that can be used to stab people. Makes you feel like you’re in the UK
  • Gives you sustain during the laning phase if you’re getting your booty kicked.
  • Really cheap and worth the price
  • Almost every ADC or AD champion will buy this item

When to buy this item:
  • Bought at the start of the game so you ensure yourself a longer survival
  • Can also be bought at the 5th-minute mark but if it’s over 10 minutes don’t even think about it. It’s not worth it
  • If you get enough money for two of these tiny swords I’d recommend you buy them if you need more life steal in the lane and can’t get enough CS

Doran’s Blade details:
  • 450 shekels only
  • 2.5% life steal
  • Gives you 8 AD damage and 80 health

9. Cull

cull.jpg

Returns your investment, Veri gud.

At number nine we have our dear item Cull. Oh, this item is pretty damn cool because for every 1 cs that you get, you get 1 shekel back and if you managed to get 100cs with this item you get a bonus of 350 gold.

This item will make you rich in no time. The cost of this item is 450 gold and if you do the math correctly by 15 minutes you should have all of your sweet sweet shekels back but if you suck at killing minions well don’t even bother then, just buy Doran’s Blade and save yourself the trouble.

Also, this item looks pretty cool in my opinion, because it looks like a scythe and scythes are cool. You can cosplay the Grim Reaper if you wish with this item.

What makes this item great:
  • Looks like a scythe come on that has to be the coolest thing you’ve seen yet
  • Gives you back 1 shekel per 1cs so you can never go broke
  • Makes you learn how to cs properly
  • A good alternative to Doran’s Blade
  • Pays for itself after you stacked its passive ability

When to buy this item:
  • Alternative to Doran’s Blade, so bought at the beginning of the match
  • Unfortunately, this item doesn’t stack as Doran’s Blade so you can only have 1 copy of it
  • Can also be bought later in the early game if you’re having a good CS score
  • I recommend that you buy this item if you think you can smash their head in during the laning phase

Cull details:
  • Gives you 7 attack damage
  • Restores 3 health every auto-attack
  • Gives back 1 gold coin per 1 cs
  • At 100CS you get a bonus of 350 gold

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back