The Top 10 League of Legends Most Kills in One Game!

Rat

Trophies
2323232.jpg

What's up, here's another LoL article for ya'll nerds to read. I'll be talkin' about most kills from a couple of games I have watched from the past week. I'll mention the duration of the game, the name of the player, which champion he played, and why he was kick-ass. Anyways, let's get to it:

10.QuinnAD Daddy - Quinn - 21 kills!

What makes Quinn OP? The fact that she's a ranged AD Carry that has powerful nukes, another thing that makes Quinn OP is the player that plays her, and this guy delivers some OG gameplay with his own unique build - besides showing badass gameplay, he's also presenting a coaching sort of video for newcomers/more advanced players. The game lasted almost 40 minutes and it was a nice mixture of intensity combined with coaching - the best type of gameplay! If you wanna learn how to play Quinn and wreck some kids with her, this guy offers pretty good coaching and awesome gameplay with humorous commentary, I highly suggest you checkhim out!

9.Cut The Grass - Xerath - 40 kills!

One thing that I love about Xerath is how difficult he is to play and his ability to inflict gazillions of magical damage from long distances, his primary role is a mage and he works great as a support, but there's also potential for the mid lane. In this video you can see gameplay Zwag Xerath pulling off some crazy combos and annihilating the enemy team with ease, he obviously mains the champion and pulls off bawsy plays. He offers an educational commentary with humorous elements, if you wish to learn Xerath and destroy some kids with him, this video is a great starter!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back