The Top 10 League of Legends Most Hated Champions!

Rat

Trophies
yoink.jpg

Oh, boi I'll have fun writing this one and letting all my anger out on these champions who gave me countless sleepless nights and nightmares. These champions that I'm going to mention are the bane of my damn existence. I hate everything about them and how they look. Especially their god damn abilities that are made to piss people off. Like seriously nobody loves these champions and if you do seek mental help, please!

Champions who are mentioned in this list are particularly broken one way or another and if you read my previous articles which you should btw you'll see I mention some of them.

10. Hecarim

hecarim.jpg

He's a damn fast undead pony.

Let's kick this list off with a god damn pony. If you like this champion you're a My Little Pony fan there's no way around it. I am so thankful every damn day that Riot nerfed this creature into the ground never to see the light of day again and I hope it stays this way.

This monster would just run around getting kills while being tanky af. You could build him a full tank and he still would deal more damage than any assassin in the game. How fun is that :). Not to mention that his ultimate ability is an AoE fear!

I don't wish to say anything nice about him god damn pony made me lose so much LP. Broken champion who broke a lot of hearts, souls and minds this guy drove every single player insane.

9. Shaco

shaco_6.jpg

This clown belongs in the circus.

At number nine we have our favorite clown Shaco. If you don't know how to play this psychotic champion you're a clown yourself. He's so damn easy to play even my dog who’s half-blind could play him and the best part is that his Q ability which turns him invisible that can't be detected by a pink ward yeyyy so you can't even prevent him from ganking your lane.

But if you thought "I'll just sit under my turret" wrong you can't because you'll be dead there as well. Don't even try to kill him because in a few seconds he's going to have his Q back and run away like the god damn scardy cat he is.

His W is a jack in the box which if you step into will fear you for a long period of time. And if you somehow got Shaco to low HP enough for him to die BOOM think again because that’s his ultimate ability and now you’re dead.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back