The Top 10 League of Legends Best Ultimate Spellbook Combinations That Wreck Hard!

Rat

Trophies
maxresdefault_164.jpg

Uhhhh what’s this Riot OwO? New game mode after so many years? Unbelievable! It’s been so long since we’ve been blessed by Riot and since they gave us something new and exciting and let me tell you this game mode is so damn exciting.

It’s really fun to play and I can’t wait till it’s back on rotation until then we have to satisfy ourselves with some good ol’ summoners rift. The best part about this new game mode is trying to find the best builds and combinations that work together and lemme tell you that every combination in this article is mega fun to play.

You’ll find the best combinations that work together so let’s not waste any more time and get into it!

10. Malphite “Unstoppable Force” + Nocturne’s “Paranoia”

malphite.jpg

Can you smell what the rock is cooking?

Let’s kick this list off like I kicked off my drug addiction! At number ten we have Malphite’s ultimate ability combined along with Nocturne’s ultimate ability. My god is this combination really fun to play.

Not only do you turn the whole map pitch black but you also charge at them while using Nocturne’s ultimate ability and once you get close enough you smash their head in with Malphite’s ultimate ability!

God, I loved taking this while using the Dark Harvest rune and going full AP on Malphite and seeing my enemies tilt and curse me with their voodoo language magic.

Sometimes I like watching my enemies drown in their hatred it brings me joy because I suffered enough in solo que now it’s my turn to enjoy it.

What makes this combo great:
  • Can chase people down from a long distance. Like my stalker does every damn night under my window someone send help please!!!
  • High velocity damage, enemies don’t even see it coming
  • They get tilted that’s the best and most fun part
  • Watch the world burn before your eyes

Ultimate details:
  • Nocturne’s ultimate ability has a huge dash like my mom when hitting me with her shoe ;)
  • Nocturne’s ultimate ability can chase people from a long distance like my pp
  • Malphite’s ultimate ability has AoE damage and CC
  • Malphite’s ultimate ability caves their skull in leaving them breathless :D

9. Yasuo “Last Breath” + Yone “Fate Sealed”

yasuoandyone2_0.jpg

Yasuo plus Yone. Two brothers two wind poopers.

At number nine we have the wind shitter brothers! What better combination than playing Yasuo as a champion and using his brother’s ultimate ability! This combination goes so well with both of them.

Not only are they brothers who suck each other off but they also like to kill people together. How romantic indeed. They must be from Alabama with this much incest going on. How this combination works is that you use Yone’s ultimate ability first then you use Yasuo’s because you need people to be knocked up for Yasuo to use his ultimate ability.

It’s really not that hard it’s simple math from primary school. But if you failed math at that age and time what were you doing with your life? Please explain to me I need to know your life story, sir.

What makes this combo great:
  • The enemies are always knocked up in the air and getting their ass blasted thanks to this combination
  • Doesn’t require a lot of brainpower to use
  • Hard to dodge their ultimate abilities

Ultimate details:
  • Yone’s ultimate ability knocks them up
  • Yasuo’s ultimate ability only works when they’re knocked up
  • Yone’s ultimate ability helps Yasuo’s ultimate ability in every single way possible

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back