[Top 10] Insurgency: Sandstorm Gameplay Features That Make It Fun

Rat

Trophies
Here are some of the best 10 gameplay features that Insurgency: Sandstorm has.

Read the full article here:

Now if a game isn’t fun there is no point in playing it. Am I right or am I right? And that is something that every single game developer knows. So what they do is try to add as many gameplay features as humanly possible to make the game more fun and to attract more scrubs to dominate.

Some game developers will add a ton of cosmetics that you can buy while some will add different game features that change up the game. Of course, these can be either a hit or a miss. Today I’ll be talking about the most fun gameplay features that Insurgency: Sandstorm has. So with that let’s get into it.

10. Sound Design

The sound design of this game gives me an eargasm.

Now, it’s not a secret that Insurgency: Sandstorm has some of the best sound designs when it comes to tactical shooters. You can even hear the enemy team communicating if they are talking on the microphone. Sometimes you can hear the wildest conversations between people, and it’s always a fun time.

Additionally, the gun sounds are just perfect and have a great kick behind them. Especially if you’re shooting a higher caliber gun, the sound is there to back it up, which makes it even more badass to use. But the best part of the sound design has to be the A10 Warthog sound when someone calls it in.

What’s so cool and fun about it:

• It’s the fact that you can hear everything around you. The weapon sounds are beautiful and have a nasty kick to them. They sound really powerful. Same with the A10 Warthog that I just described. And it’s also great that you can hear the enemy team communicating with each other.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back