The Top 10 DayZ Best Food

Michaello2k

Trophies
dayz_main_image.jpg

2 very satisfying events can occur in DayZ - one, shooting a freshly spawned player in the face. Two - finding a can of baked beans after almost dying of starvation. You see, that’s the beauty of DayZ, you can find stacks of weapons, clothes, and plenty of other stuff, but you can’t find food, so you result to skinning players and eating human meat.

Today, I’ll be showing you the best foods that you can munch on while escaping hordes of zombies or getting shot at by Bambi-killers. Let’s get to it:

10. Human Steak​

20210618114221_1.jpg

Not this again…

Now you might ask me - “Why are you such a degenerate ?”, my response is, I don’t have a clue! But what I have a clue about is that human meat both in real life and DayZ is not good for you - in real life, your conscience might suffer+you might vomit uncontrollably, in DayZ you might catch the infamous Brain Prion Disease, which will make you laugh for the rest of your life. What’s great about this food, is that it’s easily accessible if you know how to kill another player(+YOU GET A LOT OF MEAT FROM A PLAYER!). Just simply gut him with a knife and happy days! (Make sure you have space to carry the meat <3).

Why Human Steak is “great”:​

• Plenty of it drops after gutting a players corpse
  • Serves great as the last resort for finding food
  • Human meat is so great in DayZ, is that it even might make you laugh forever!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back