Top 10 Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Deck 2019

theckashify

Trophies
Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Decks 2019 Arena 10+ Hi guys Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Decks 2019 Arena 10+ Today we are talking a look at Top 10 Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Decks 2019 Arena 10+, These Decks are working well in September meta and as well these Best Lumberjack Decks 2019 will help you to get 12 wins Grand Challenges so come and take a look at these decks.

Baby Dragon Elixir Golem Deck Arena 12
Baby Dragon Elixir Golem Deck

NEVER, EVER use Elixir Golem as a starting hand as you might get punished easily. As I said above, the best time to go with Elixir Golem at the back is when you just defended their win condition with positive Elixir trade. Use Baby Dragon and Mega Minion to defend against most pushes
Once you hit double Elixir drop the big bad Elixir Golem in the back and build up your pushes. when the Elixir Golem crosses the river
Continue Reading »

Lumberjack Night Witch Elixir Golem Deck Arena 12
Night Witch Elixir Golem Deck

In early-stage, all you need to do is find out what deck your opponent is using and what his counters to your cards are and mostly play defensive and only counter push. (Or you can place your Elixir golem at the back if you know the opponent can’t punish you for doing that).
In the Last Stage, You can start creating pushes now, but only if you have a good Elixir advantage. Now you can start to sacrifice some Tower health to create huge pushes
Continue Reading »

1.) Golem Baby Dragon Lumberjack Deck 2019
Golem-Electro-Dragon-Deck.jpg

Generally you want to open with a Dark Prince to test and see what deck your enemy is playing.
NEVER, EVER use Golem as a starting hand as you might get punished easily. As I said above, best time to go with Golem at the back is when you just defended their win condition with positive Elixir trade.Use Baby Dragon and Mega Minion to defend against most pushes
Continue Reading »

2.) Miner Poison Lumberjack Deck 2019
Miner-Lumberjack-Deck.jpg

Most of the time one should wait for opponent to make the first move. If you find yourself a bad starting hand you can cycle a miner or split goblin gang behind king tower. But most of the time it is better to let them show you their moves.
Furnace in your opening hand is a sign of good luck. Wait until your opponent drops a ranged troop or an area damage troop like a wizard, musket or valkyrie in the back, put furnace in center but one tile on the opposite lane
Continue Reading »

3.) Golem Fisherman Lumberjack Deck 2019
Golem Fisherman Deck Arena 10+

The game plan is pretty straight forward with this deck but sometimes needs to be adjusted according to what deck your playing against. Defend and try to do a Golem push. NEVER, EVER use Golem as a starting hand as you might get punished easily.
As I said above, best time to go with Golem at the back is when you just defended their win condition with positive Elixir trade.
You just have to figure out which type of deck your opponent is playing by identifying cards played
Continue Reading »

4.) Giant Lumberjack Deck 2019
Giant Lumberjack Deck 2019

Giant Lumberjack Deck 2019 Hi guys Giant Lumberjack Deck 2019 this Giant Lumberjack Deck 2019 placed me 2nd and 6th in a 200 man tournament this is Giant Lumberjack Challenge deck to get you 12 Wins consistently in Grand Challenge
Continue Reading »

5.) Golem Night Witch Lumberjack Deck 2019
Golem-Night-Witch-Lumberjack-Deck-Arena-10.jpg

You will Win most of the time with this Golem Hunter Deck Arena 9 because every major push because your Mega minion can kill almost any Mele defensive troop, and your Baby Dragon can kill troops from a distance, as long as your Golem is tanking all the damage.

6.) Mini Pekka Dark Prince Lumberjack Deck 2019
Mini-Pekka-Lumberjack-Deck-2019.jpg

During the first 2 minutes, I usually run Mini PEKKA and Lumberjack together and Prince and Dark Prince together as two pairs. Both pairs plus Fire Spirits can be devastating pushes as well as great on defense. I always try to drop Mini Pekka first to bait out whatever they would not play if she was going to defend. That way I can drop the Lumberjack and give them a little surprise.
During X2 Elixir, this deck is very versatile. This deck can either push a single lane with all 4, or push both lanes simultaneously with the two pairs. This deck is also good at switching lanes against people who have strong, but slow defenses (Furnace, Ice Wizard, defensive buildings)
Continue Reading »

7.) Hog PrincessLumberjack Deck 2019
Hog Lumberjack Deck 2019

Before I start getting in depth with the match ups and how to best face them, I’ll dedicate some time to the Lumberjack’s use and purpose in my deck, as well as general, as it can be somewhat confusing to know how to best use the card.
From my experience, the biggest mistake with this card is that people attempt to use it purely offensively and dedicate large amounts of elixir to make the best use of it’s rage drop, often setting themselves at a huge disadvantage
Continue Reading »

8.) Knight Balloon Lumberjack Deck 2019
loon.jpg

So the key with this Lumberjack Balloon Deck is to. Figure out opponents counters. Perhaps launch a lumber jack goblin push. Just poke and prod with this deck. It is an aggressive deck at 3.4 average elixir cost.
You can launch cheap pushes that can’t quite be punished. Once you realise the counters, predictions are key.
Raged or not the horde can shred a loon. So launching prediction arrows can give it ~1-2 extra hits. Depends how much of a jedi you are Continue Reading »

9.) Mega Knight Fisherman Lumberjack Deck 2019
Mega-Knight-Fisherman-Deck.jpg

The strengths of this deck is it’s defensive potential. With the Mega Knight, Magic Archer and Fisherman, you scan clean up most pushes and create a deadly counter push with Bandit and E Wiz
This deck also has the Inferno Dragon which has been a very strong card in the July Meta 2019. You can use Inferno Dragon to Kill Big Tak Like Golem And Pekka
Continue Reading »

Thanks for reading this Clash Royale Best Lumberjack Deck 2019 All comments, questions, and criticism is welcome

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back