News Tom Holland: Uncharted filming has begun

Like I said yesterday, I've not played ANY of the games. So now may be a good time to do so, eh? ;)

Like I said yesterday, I've not played ANY of the games. So now may be a good time to do so, eh? ;)

I would say get the Nathan Drake collection, and play enough of each game to get the gist of the story and dynamics between the characters. But Uncharted 1 -3 are going to feel really dated in the gameplay department, even in remastered form.

Then skip ahead to Uncharted 4. It fixes every problem not just with the previous three titles, but also with the adventure genre in general. It's a masterpiece. The story is touching on so many levels, especially if you played the games over the years.

I would say get the Nathan Drake collection, and play enough of each game to get the gist of the story and dynamics between the characters. But Uncharted 1 -3 are going to feel really dated in the gameplay department, even in remastered form.

Then skip ahead to Uncharted 4. It fixes every problem not just with the previous three titles, but also with the adventure genre in general. It's a masterpiece. The story is touching on so many levels, especially if you played the games over the years.
Yea Uncharted 4 is the best in the series, I would get that one for sure!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back