Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore - Nintendo Switch

Nova

Trophies
This game is being released in 17th Jan. FE Encore and Fire Emblem is combined in the game. Check out the trailer to see more.

Played the Wii U version and I really enjoyed it, not enough to replay it but I recommend anyone looking for a good RPG game with jpop songs in it.

I kind of liked the trailer and thought about sharing here. I am looking forward to playing it. I am sure many others would find it useful too.

I kind of liked the trailer and thought about sharing here. I am looking forward to playing it. I am sure many others would find it useful too.

It seems like a pretty fun game. I don't think I would play it (it's not my type of game), but I think it would be a great game in general for anyone who likes RPGs.

If I had a Nintendo Switch, I would definitely get myself this game. It looks fun and I quite like RPGs myself!

It seems like a pretty fun game. I don't think I would play it (it's not my type of game), but I think it would be a great game in general for anyone who likes RPGs.
Yeah there is a big community online playing the RPG and RPG MMO variations. I think for those people it'd be pretty much fun. In fact those who want to push for some new story based game, this can be a good title.

Creativity is abundant... LOL

I get that the game is described in English, but the music in background is singing Japanese.

Hmm.. Time to learn Japanese language? Wait a minute, that's not a fun game. That's hours and hours of trying to memorise boring-ass hieroglyphic scribbles.

Should be noted that this game is Japanese only with different language subtitles.

I get that the game is described in English, but the music in background is singing Japanese.
Who cares about that? As long as the game is worth playing. I have no issues with japanese developers using their local language. We have to respect that.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back