Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore - Nintendo Switch

Nova

This game is being released in 17th Jan. FE Encore and Fire Emblem is combined in the game. Check out the trailer to see more.

Played the Wii U version and I really enjoyed it, not enough to replay it but I recommend anyone looking for a good RPG game with jpop songs in it.

Nova

I kind of liked the trailer and thought about sharing here. I am looking forward to playing it. I am sure many others would find it useful too.

Paladin

Paradox of Nothingness
I kind of liked the trailer and thought about sharing here. I am looking forward to playing it. I am sure many others would find it useful too.

It seems like a pretty fun game. I don't think I would play it (it's not my type of game), but I think it would be a great game in general for anyone who likes RPGs.

Aries

Administrator
If I had a Nintendo Switch, I would definitely get myself this game. It looks fun and I quite like RPGs myself!

Nova

It seems like a pretty fun game. I don't think I would play it (it's not my type of game), but I think it would be a great game in general for anyone who likes RPGs.
Yeah there is a big community online playing the RPG and RPG MMO variations. I think for those people it'd be pretty much fun. In fact those who want to push for some new story based game, this can be a good title.

GameWise

Creativity is abundant... LOL

I get that the game is described in English, but the music in background is singing Japanese.

Hmm.. Time to learn Japanese language? Wait a minute, that's not a fun game. That's hours and hours of trying to memorise boring-ass hieroglyphic scribbles.

Nova

I get that the game is described in English, but the music in background is singing Japanese.
Who cares about that? As long as the game is worth playing. I have no issues with japanese developers using their local language. We have to respect that.

Top Bottom