Internet’s top video gaming forum
Video Games
Discussion
Social
Register Log in
POE Currency

Theme Options

LividJay

I see you're making some changes again. Is the dark theme not yet available? I click the switcher on the left to go to dark theme, but it says page not found. I can't find an option to change to another theme elsewhere. This current light theme is killing my eyes...I'm not even sure if I have retinas anymore.

TopSilver

I like the theme but for it to be complete would be nice if there was a dark alternative for users who preferred dark. @JoyFreak isn't there a dark UI.X pro? You could probably work in a dark alternative easily and just copy over your template edits from UI.X pro light. Probably would mainly be copy/paste and not take as long I assume.

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Hi @LividJay ,

We apologize you feel this way. We are trying our best to push for a dark theme release as soon as it's ready. Please bear with us.

Many thanks

Jelineex

I find the new arrangement neat and nice. The white background looks appealing and easy to read font. It's a nice environment. Good job!(y)God bless everyone!

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
I find the new arrangement neat and nice. The white background looks appealing and easy to read font. It's a nice environment. Good job!(y)God bless everyone!
Thank you. We are glad you think so!

Kaynil

It is pretty neat to have an option to switch between light and dark. Both look pretty good as far as I have seen.
I'll stick with the light one but I definitely like seeing a dark theme option. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors