Internet’s top video gaming forum
Video Games
Discussion
Social
Register Log in
POE Currency

Theme might need updating

Jayson

Avatars sometimes don't show up or not totally. That's a sign the theme needs updating.

Nerdface

I can't say that I've noticed any issues.. What browser(s) are you using, and have you tried clearing your local cache? :unsure:

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
Avatars sometimes don't show up or not totally. That's a sign the theme needs updating.
Hi Jayson

The theme and avatar are completely two different things and are not related. What issues are you specifically having?

OP
OP
Jayson

Jayson

Hi Jayson

The theme and avatar are completely two different things and are not related. What issues are you specifically having?
It might just be the internet connection, but updating does make avatars show up (for various forums) on my satellite connection.

Smokey

Community Influencer
Verified
Sounds like a connection issue. I've never seen any avatar issues personally, and an out-of-date theme wouldn't break avatars, usually.

Lukecetion

It might just be the internet connection, but updating does make avatars show up (for various forums) on my satellite connection.
That sounds like a internet connection issue indeed. Usually when you load in a website, the image files are the last to be loaded and therefore the slowest and in cases where the connection just flat out fails, it is the first thing you'll see fail. Avatars being an image file, where as the theme isn't.

Toggle Sidebar