The YouTube Rabbit Hole Thread

City Planner Plays
Watching the Bob Ross of Cities Skylines and going back to basics, mostly rubbish building up so it was a traffic issue
Length of the videos are not desirable however have learnt a great deal

Why it is important for a President to possess basic communication skills

Ah, the rabbit hole journey - that endless spiral of clicking and scrolling that leads you deeper and deeper into the internet abyss. My latest adventure started innocently enough with a simple recipe search, but before I knew it, I found myself knee-deep in a conspiracy theory forum about lizard people ruling the world. Needless to say, it was quite the wild ride! But in all seriousness, it's important to be mindful of how much time we spend online and to stay critical of the information we consume.

Ah, the rabbit hole journey - that endless spiral of clicking and scrolling that leads you deeper and deeper into the internet abyss. My latest adventure started innocently enough with a simple recipe search, but before I knew it, I found myself knee-deep in a conspiracy theory forum about lizard people ruling the world. Needless to say, it was quite the wild ride! But in all seriousness, it's important to be mindful of how much time we spend online and to stay critical of the information we consume.
Can't say that has ever happenend
Conspiracy depends on the individuals gullibility and paranoia
Which is why I don't watch or post such material

Perhaps the tyrannical patriarchy singled you out :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back