The Witcher 3 Switch update has implemented cross-save support for Windows PC.
CD Projekt Red on TwitterUpdate 3.6 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Nintendo Switch is now available. It introduces save file integration with GOG and Steam, and adds more graphical settings, making it possible to customize visual fidelity, among others.
Here's a list of changes from the update:When using cross-save, mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file” and that “if the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.