The Trick To Growing Your Live Stream

melvaaamith

Trophies
These are the 3 things that I have found to massively grow my channel.

1- Utilize Short Video Content (Tik Tok, Reels, Shorts)
Short video content provides massive reach (algorithmically) as it is easily consumable and has an element of virality to it that can help you grow quickly. What worked for me was creating challenges where I challenged other small - medium sized creators. By doing this you have a higher likelihood of getting the attention of their community as its smaller which can lead to exposure from a new audience.

2- Get Raids From Other Streamers
This has been a key growth factor for me. People love to explore new content and by getting consistent raids, you can massively grow your channel. How do you get raids? There are two main ways that I use. #1 you can contact streamers 1 by 1 and ask them. This works well if you have a lot of time and can send 25-50 emails a day. The second way is using a marketing tool like Stream Marketer. On the platform you can request 100+ raids from streamers who are already looking to raid others on a daily basis.

3- Post Your Highlights On Popular Websites
Posting your stream in areas where your ideal viewer most likely frequents is also an AMAZING way to grow your stream. You can run ads on Facebook, Google etc if you have the know how; or you can use Stream Marketer. One of the main functions of that platform is to allow streamers to post their streams/highlights on multiple websites and platforms with 1 button. I have found this to be a really good way to promote my stream as I don’t have time to repost everything on tik tok, instagram, youtube, facebook, snapchat and then run ads to post on gaming blogs etc.

If you want to try Stream Marketer, use referral “kit50” to request a raid from me and also help me grow my channel!

In addition to likes and subscribers you can buy yourself and views, they also help novice bloggers.

if you really want to have a good audience on your stream then you must try modded account or boosting services it will give you a good impact.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back