The top best Batman Arkham games you've played

bharath

Newcomer
Trophies
Do you like to play Batman Arkham Games, then what is your favorite game and why you love to play that game. I played only 3 to 10 times, but didn't won anything and lost all the time in early stages.

I think arkham knight and the city were two good games. Though they exceeded in the graphics and the gameplay in each of them.

I greatly enjoyed all the games, I really hated the day when they said they weren't making anymore. I was hoping they do like a batwoman or batman beyond game.

I've played Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Both were very hard and I never completed them. hehe

Due to my lack of interest in the PlayStation/Xbox platforms, I've played every installment except Knight and Asylum, but if the rumors of Arkham Collection coming to Switch are true, then I'm looking forward to giving them a try, even if it turns out to be one of those dreaded Cloud releases. From what I've seen and heard, Asylum is good but suffers from first game syndrome in some areas; meanwhile, Knight looks gorgeous and plays well, but has too much tank gameplay, a lackluster story, and a few bugs.

Personally, my favorite installment is Origins on its story and crime scenes alone, but who knows? That may change... ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back