The Top 5 Kenshi Best Slavery Mods That Are Excellent

Michaello2k

Trophies
slavery_mim.jpg

Slavery mods. I think I’m gonna get fired soon…

Kenshi is known for its disturbing sense of humor but also serves as a reminder about humanity, that it’s extremely easy for us to kill each other, steal from one another, commit atrocities in the name of ideologies and also… enslave others.

And that’s why we should discuss the best slavery mods for Kenshi. I will go from the least popular mod to the most popular mod. Let’s start with our first mod:

5. slavery is unescapable​

slavery1.jpg

Great start!

The first time I played Kenshi, I started in Rebirth, as a Holy Nation slave. Getting out of there was unbelievably hard and I had to sacrifice one of my characters and some other slaves that I’ve freed. We ran towards the gates and send my boys to fight off the guards, while I made a run for it. I escaped, at the cost of my boys probably getting killed or still serving there.

And the point of this mod is to make that scenario impossible. With this mod, the chances of the slaves escaping are close to ZERO. This adds a whole lot of immersion to the game and makes slavery more realistic and even more hopeless.

Why this mod is great:
- Works with the next mods that I’m gonna mention
- Adds more realism and immersion to the game
- Makes escaping from Rebirth more of a challenge

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back