The Top 5 Cyberpunk 2077 Best Optics And How To Get Them

Rat

Trophies
optics.jpg

Sup choombas we all have eyes in our heads, right? But what if I told you that you could upgrade your puny mortal eyes to see even better, something like a Sharingan or a Rinnegan. Well, you for sure can upgrade your eyes but it comes at a price.

If you have the cash and the guts to do it then be my guest. Or let me do a better one for you, you can even put mods into your eye sockets to make them even stronger and better. I’ve already got the best eyes ever so I don’t need to upgrade anymore. I can see with my eyes on ultra 4K HDTV.

5. Weakspot Detection

For our first thing, you’ll be putting in your eyes is a mod called “Weakspot Detection”. And it does what its name says it does. It detects weak spots on your enemies where you can deal increased damage on that specific part. This is a small chip or mod that will be placed inside of your eye and boom instantly you’ll be able to see your enemy's weak spots.

This little chip also gives you a 5% increased crit chance and its rarity is uncommon. It can be found almost at any ripper doc or if you’re a special eye surgeon you can just rip it off your enemies and place it inside of your eye. But if you’re not a special eye surgeon it’s also really cheap to buy. You can buy it for a price of 885 shekels.

What makes Weakspot Detection great:
  • Shows you the weakest points of your enemies.
  • Its rarity is uncommon and can be found at almost any ripper doc.
  • Increases your crit chance by 5%.
  • Only costs 885$.

Weakspot Detection details:
https://cyberpunk2077.wiki.fextralife.com/Weakspot+Detection

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back