The Top 5 Cyberpunk 2077 Best Cyberware Locations

Rat

Trophies
cyberware.jpg

I was always questioning myself and looking up on youtube where I could find the best cyberware in Night City. Most of the time I’d find a long youtube video or an article about the cyberware I was searching for but no directions to the location.

No worries choombas, in this article I’ll list the best cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077 and show you how to get to that certain location. The starting location will be in the middle of the map which is “Vista Del Rey” so keep that in mind.

5. Westbrook, Japantown - Fingers M.D Ripperdoc (Pain Editor - Immune System)

The first location that we’ll be looking into is a place called Fingers M.D, a ripperdoc clinic. This ripperdoc is a weirdo but he’s the only one who sells the legendary version for this specific cyberware. The cyberware we’ll be looking into is called “Pain Editor” for the immune system.

This is a legendary cyberware that reduces all incoming damage by 10%. For the cyberware to be sold at this ripperdoc requires you to spend a minimum of 16 points on the cool attribute. Keep in mind that this is the only ripperdoc in the whole Night City that sells this legendary variant of this specific cyberware.

What makes Westbrook, Japantown - Fingers M.D Ripperdoc great:
  • Location isn’t hidden, it's quite easy to find.
  • The ripperdoc is in the middle of Japantown.
  • Accessible by car most of the way but you’ll have to walk later.

How to get to Westbrook, Japantown - Fingers M.D Ripperdoc:
  • Starting location is in Vista Del Rey.
  • Start heading south across the bridge.
  • On the first intersection make a left and keep following that road.
  • Take the third right and the ripperdoc will be at the end of the road.

fingers.md_.jpg

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back