The Top 5 Cyberpunk 2077 Best Cars And How To Get Them

Rat

Trophies
cars.jpg

Sup choombas today we will be going as fast as possible through Night City. We will be leaving our tire tracks everywhere we go while showing our middle fingers to the pigs that call themselves cops. Night City has a huge range of vehicles ranging from super and hypercars to motorbikes and trucks. Today we’ll mainly be focusing on cars.

I’ll be listing the best cars that Night City has to offer. I’ll be ranking the cars by their engine sound, appearance, and most importantly speed. Let me also add that the interior of any of these cars listed looks really damn good. CDPR did an outstanding job detailing the cars in this game.

5. Porsche 911 II (930) Turbo

Let’s start this list off with a classic. This is Johnny’s Silverhand vehicle but now it’s in your possession after doing his side quests. Technically it’s still his because he lives in your head but you’re the one who has control over it. This car isn’t the fastest but it sure sounds and looks the coolest.

It has a total of 296 horsepower and a top speed of 160. You might not be able to outrun your pursuers with this vehicle but god damn will you look cool while driving it. Everyone will be turning their heads to look at your car or take a picture of it. Even though you’ll look cool while driving it, you won’t be able to beat Johnny Silverhand.

What makes Porsche 911 II (930) Turbo great:
  • An old-time classic and only 1% of these cars are left in the world.
  • It’s a sports car that has 296 horsepower with a total of 160 MPH top speed.
  • You’ll make heads turn with this vehicle.
  • The coolest looking car in the game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back