The Top 5 Cyberpunk 2077 Best Builds For Very Hard

Rat

Trophies
cyberpunk_2077.png

Let me ask you a simple question. Are you a masochist as well? Do you like playing every single game on the hardest difficulty but you don’t have the game knowledge to make the perfect build for yourself to make your life a bit easier?

Don’t worry I’ll help you as much as I can with this article. I shall list every build for almost every playstyle ranging from melee to medium to long-range. I’ll try to include a bit of everything for almost everyone. Enough of me chit-chatting let’s get into the builds!

5. Melee Build

melee.jpg

"Slash your enemies like a legendary samurai!"

For our first build, we have a melee-type build for people who like to use katanas or any sharp objects. This type of playstyle excels in getting close to people while slicing and dicing them into tiny pieces. For this build, I’d like you to put 20 attribute points into reflexes and body spreading them across evenly while the remaining spare points you’re going to put into cool for damage resistances.

When you’re in the reflexes tab you’re going to put your perks in the blades tab of course. This is a melee-type build after all. While in the body tab spend your perks on the athletics tab on anything that increases melee damage and that gives you healing based on how much damage you do.

In the cool tab spend your perks on abilities that increase your resistance to damage, poisons, thermal, and so on. After you’re done spending your perks and maximizing everything, eventually you’ll be able to kill enemies with just one slash from your katana.

What Melee Build Excels In:
  • Being up close and personal with your enemies.
  • Bodies will drop as fast you can click LMB.
  • Weapons with a sharp blade can be found anywhere.
  • Strong attacks or power attacks can take down stronger enemies with 1 hit.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back