The Top 5 Cyberpunk 2077 Best Bikes And How To Get Them

Rat

Trophies
motorcycle.jpg

Sup choombas I have to admit something. After driving around Night City in a car for the longest time I’ve gotten bored of it. But luckily CDPR got us covered and included motorcycles as another version of transport. Sadly we are still waiting for the update on where we can do drive-by's while driving alone.

Just imagine how cool it would be to roll up on a gang meeting and shoot them down while doing circles around them in a motorcycle. Trust me it would be lots of fun. Anyways today I’ll be listing the top 5 best motorcycles that you can acquire in Cyberpunk 2077 so let’s not waste any more time and get into it!

5. Jackie’s ARCH

The first motorcycle on this list you get for free from your dear friend Jackie. Don’t worry you get this motorcycle for your birthday, nothing bad happens haha. This motorcycle looks the coolest in my opinion. The color on it suits the city and the vibe that it’s going for. I swear the hotrod red makes the motorcycle go even faster in some cases. Because red means speed.

Jackie’s ARCH has a total of 170 horsepower and a total speed of 178MPH. For a motorcycle that you get for free, it certainly can go fast. Also, a quick note about this motorcycle is that it’s RWD or rear-wheel drive. So you can do some wheelies and cool tricks while cruising around Night City with it.

What makes Jackie’s ARCH great:
  • Has a total of 170 horsepower with a top speed of 178MPH.
  • The motorcycle is rear-wheel drive meaning you can do wheelies and other tricks with it.
  • You get it for free for your birthday party ;).
  • The coolest-looking motorcycle in the whole game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back