The Top 15 RPGs With Good Combat Graphics

Michaello2k

Trophies
b2_1.jpg

Howdy fellers, today I’ll be writing stuff about…. combat graphics. What are exactly combat graphics? I barely have any idea - but let’s assume that it has to do with fancy sparks coming out of 2 clashing swords, people gargling on blood either in medieval times or the ‘65-75’s Vietnam, and the general cool stuff that you see during combat! Anyways, let’s get to it:

15. Assassin's Creed® Odyssey​

One thing that you’ll love about AC: Odyssey is of course its incredible combat system - the ability to fight multiple foes at once, see the sparks coming out of clashing swords, awesome killing blows, and many more awesome visuals that will boost your dopamine levels. Awesome game!

14. CYBERPUNK 2077​

Cyberpunk 2077. The game that made me cry and the game that made me happy. The view of floating cars and disappearing NPC’s was always a delight, but no one will be able to change my mind about the awesome combat - sneaking around with a suppressed firearm and collecting headshots as you wander around the colorful alleys that this game offers. Weapon textures, gore, and the ability to fight directly or from the shadows - one of a kind!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back