The Top 15 LoL Best Settings For Low End PC

Rat

Trophies
low_end_pc.jpg

Are you stuck with a PC from the cold era and you can’t get reasonable enough FPS to enjoy the game? Are you having issues with losing battles because your game is stuttering or your FPS drops below 60 once a team fight starts?

Well, if those are some of your problems worry not because I will help you out as best I can. You see, FPS is one of the few things that matter the most in video games. The higher your FPS the better. You’ll be able to play the game with much better precision and smoothness. Maybe you’ll start even improving more at the game, who knows. Enough about me rambling let’s start this article!

15. Update Your Windows

As funny as this sounds if your Windows is outdated or you’re using Windows XP consider upgrading to Windows 10 or better yet consider updating your Windows 10 to the latest version. Some of the reasons your game might be stuttering and dropping frames could be because your Windows drivers are outdated.

Sometimes this even happened to me. I used to drop FPS constantly when a team fight would start. This only stopped after I updated the Windows to the latest version and the FPS drops stopped happening. Now I constantly keep an eye out whenever a new update drops. If your Windows doesn’t tell you that there’s an update well you should check the windows menu and have it scan itself for any drivers every once in a while.

How To Apply The Setting:
  • Open the “Control Panel” for your PC.
  • Click on “Update & Security”.
  • Open a tab called “Windows Update” and click “Install Update Now” or “Scan This PC For Updates”.
  • Boom your game stutters might be gone and you saved your sanity!

14. Update Your GPU Drivers

Now when you have finished updating your Windows drivers next up you should update your GPU drivers. They’re equally as important to update as are your Windows updates. Now depending on the GPU you have AMD or Nvidia updating your drivers is simple as learning the alphabet. If you have an Intel GPU well you can update those through their official website just make sure you download the correct version.

Simply updating your GPU drivers will enable you to get extra free FPS for your game and may even improve your performance by a lot. Not only that but you’ll also feel it in-game as well and your low fps and stutters might be gone and you’ll finally be able to enjoy the game on your low-end machine.

How To Apply The Setting:
  • Open “GeForce Experience” for Nvidia GPUs or “Radeon Software” for AMD’s GPUs.
  • Navigate to the home tab.
  • Download and install the required update.
  • Bask in the glory of PC gaming and 60FPS.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back