The Top 15 Best Turn-Based Combat Games With Great Gameplay

Michaello2k

Trophies
Best Turn-Based Combat Games

Howdy boys, today I’ll be nagging your butt about da best turn-based games, as somebody who was raised on Swords and Sandals, I gotta say, I’m quite excited about sharing this article with you!

Turn-based games are about players taking turns in moving moves against each other(putting more minions on the deck, fortifying your bases, hitting each other, etc) - pretty much games like Hearthstone, Swords and Sandals, or even Wargroove. Alright, I’m gonna start with my first game:

15. Griftlands​

Welcome to the post-apocalyptic hell that is called Griftlands, this game is a deck-building roguelike game where you can negotiate, steal or beat the crap out of your opponents.

You can take quests from others, but be careful though, as every decision matters and can hold some consequence if you decide to piss somebody off. Other reviewers rate this game quite positively, so I think it’s worth a try!

14. Pathfinder: Kingmaker​

This game takes pretty long to finish, from 80 to 140 hours, it all depends on how experienced you are in similar games. As the name of the article states, this is a turn-based game, with plenty of lore as well.

It’s a fun, action RPG that was inspired a bit by games like Fallout 1, Fallout 2, and Baldur’s Gate. The best part about this game IMO is how difficult it is, it won’t hold your hand and you’ll have to thoroughly plan out everything you do. Give this game a try, it’s worth it!

13. ATOM RPG​

Another post-apocalyptic game, released by an independent studio Atom Team back in 2017. This time USA and USSR decided it would be a great idea to start a nuclear war and annihilate each other, the game takes place on the blasted USSR territories.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back