The Top 15 Best Sniper Games With Great Gameplay

Michaello2k

Trophies
Best Sniper Games

Hello there, sniper. Do you like to shoot people right in the head? You like to do it from a safe distance without endangering yourself too much - if that’s the case, I’ll be talking to you about my top 15 best games where you can play as a sharpshooter.
]
And that’s it. Idk what else to talk about anymore, so I’ll cut the bullcrap and start with our first game:

15. Titanfall 2​

Titanfall 2, a game with great potential that unfortunately faded away and kinda died. People still play this game, but not to an extend you would expect. Titanfall 2 has a variety of weapons that include snipers, one of my favorite being the Kraber, not because of its funny name, but because it’s pretty easy to aim with and score ez headshots!

There are 2 more sniper rifles, such as:​

• D-2 double take - Significantly weaker damage than Kraber, better accuracy/magazine capacity/fire rate
  • Longbow-DMR - decent accuracy and fire rate+magazine capacity, slightly weaker damage than Kraber

Snipers in this game offer high risk-high reward gameplay, as it guarantees huge amounts of damage if the hit connects to your enemy and punishment if you fail to shoot your target. The game is still being played and it’s fun, try it out.

14. Hell Let Loose​

The game takes place in WW2, everything went to hell after an angry, Austrian painter decided to invade Poland. You’ll get to play with many weapons - machine guns, pistols, rifles, and most importantly, SNIPER RIFLES.
As a German, you’ll be equipped with a Karabiner 98k x8 and as a Yankee, you’ll get an M1903 Springfield. Both are strong, as a single shot to the head means obvious, immediate death. The point of snipers in this game is to get rid of machine gunners, officers, and the commander of the enemy faction. An incredibly immersive WW2 game!

I love the focus on sharpshooting and the introduction to various games. For those who enjoy taking precise shots from a safe distance, this list is a goldmine. Titanfall 2 sounds like a classic, and Hell Let Loose offers a unique WW2 experience. If you're a fan of sniper games, be sure to check out more options at download sniper games for an even greater variety of sharpshooting adventures!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back